Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Night...



We had a lovely Christmas Day visiting all our family around Brisbane.



By Christmas night we were ready for our last stop at my sister Kim's house for Christmas dinner with my family.



The table was so lovingly decorated by my sister Nat with these amazing blue birds...Australian native bush leaves and candles...



...this photo doesn't quite do the birds justice...they looked so beautiful hanging above the table! When the wind started to blow it looked like they were flying!

3 comments:

Shell (aka Songsmith) said...

That is beautiful! Merry Christmas sweet lady!

Selina said...

What a beautiful Christmas table!! It looks lovely.
I finished the book, it was great, Renata is reading it now and loving it too!!! The farm is so much fun, especially with the littlies.
luv
sel

Renata said...

What a beautiful christmas table she set! I love the birds!

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails