Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The wind...the breezy type that is...



On a particularly windy day while feeling a bit of cabin fever it was time for us to get out and walk...




...being transported in the red chariot (+kite)...




...to the park to fly Noah's kite!


Although Noah's kite looks dangerously close to power lines it wasn't :), it did fly into goal posts a few times though!






...our handsome boys...






...the wind reminds me of God...how even though we can't see the wind we can see the affects of the wind...

It takes faith to believe.

Martine

3 comments:

selina said...

Hey Martine,
How are you? I've been enjoying all the photo's of the boys, they are so cute and growing up so fast.
Have a lovely week,
luv
sel

thewindhover said...

I love seeing your handsome boys! And yes I've been feeling a spot of cabin fever too - time for a walk? You've inspired me!
xx

Renata said...

Hi Martine
Sorry it's been ages since I've caught up with your blog - & reading this reminded me I haven't sent you a reply to your email - I'm so glad God has guided you in the way your family should go.

I had a lovely visit with Sel & did she give you the thing we got for you? I've been praying for you everytime I use mine - which is every day!

Hope you have a wonderful week dear friend - I will catch up on your previous blog posts while I wait for Ellie's teacher to call.... mid year assessments - fun!

Love to you
Renata:)

You may also like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails